Mid-Florida Materials Class III Recycling & Disposal Facility
Mid-Florida Materials owns and operates a turnkey solid waste management facility in northwest Orange County, Florida. The facility accepts both Class III and a Construction & Demolition (C&D) Debris waste streams and also includes a recycling operation and a borrow pit. MFM’s recycling facility provides the recycling reports required for LEED projects. Sand, sandy clay, and clay material are available at MFM’s borrow pit. They also offer roll-off dumpster services as well as recycled concrete products like #57 rock, fines, and roadbase material. MFM is continually seeking improvements in efficiency while maintaining a high level of compliance in their recycling efforts and prides itself on being customer friendly and good neighbors.
Client required state and county landfill expansion services as well as landfill monitoring and reporting services.
- Design and permit a 100-acre expansion to an existing 140-acre landfill.
- Prepare and manage semiannual and biennial groundwater monitoring plans and reports.
- Conduct landfill gas surveys under Rule 62-701, Florida Administrative Code.
- Provide expert testimony at public hearing in support of permits and zoning.
- Project designed and permitted in less than nine months.
- Air space increased by 10,000,000 cubic yards.
- Landfill expansion project designed and permitted in less than nine months. HSA Golden currently continues to perform routine groundwater and gas monitoring activities, in addition to as-needed permitting and engineering services.