Soles 1 and 2
Design, construct, operate, and monitor an 7,600 M3 anaerobic digester system that optimizes retention time and maximizes CH4 capture.
- Design, construct, operate, and monitor an 7,600 M3 anaerobic digester system that optimizes retention time and maximizes CH4 capture.
- Develop and implement practice changes in animal waste management system from open lagoons to an anaerobic digester system.
- Design, construct, operate, and monitor an anaerobic digester system.
- Develop a Clean Design Mechanism (CDM) project for sale of Certified Emissions Reductions (CERs).
- Design and construct carbon-neutral source of renewable energy to supply constant biogas to a 60 KW generator.
- Provide a renewable free source of energy from farm waste.
- Client reduced electric bill by generating power using biogas (free source of energy).
- Reduced greenhouse gas emissions on livestock farm.
- Created new revenue stream for client from the sale of greenhouse gas emission reductions.
- Reduced odor and fly population, benefitting both client and surrounding neighborhoods.
- Improved waste-effluent fertilizer quality.
- Prevented groundwater and surface water contamination.
- Allowed client to increase production capacity without violating environmental regulations.
- Reduced client’s effluent discharge BOD and COD levels.
- Helped client meet environmental laws and regulations.