West Orange Environmental C&D Disposal Facility
OCE West Orange, LLC built and operates its Construction and Demolition (C&D) Disposal Facility in Winter Garden, Florida.
State and county construction permits were required on an expedited basis for OCE’s West Orange 49-acre landfill. Once operational, odor control monitoring, compliance monitoring, and associated reporting services were needed.
- Designed and permitted the landfill under auspices of both Orange County (Florida) and the Florida Department of Environmental Protection.
- Obtained Orange County zoning and development boards approvals for the landfill use as a Special Exception.
- Designed landfill gas treatment system.
- Prepared permit renewal application in 2005 to obtain a successful permit renewal under Rule 62-701, Florida Administrative Code.
- HSA Golden currently monitors gas testing on a monthly basis and groundwater quality testing on a semiannual/biennial basis.
- Designed and permitted landfill within 12 months.
- Maintain facility compliance with odor control and groundwater quality monitoring requirements on an ongoing basis.