Taft Recycling Transfer Station
Progressive Waste Solutions Ltd. is one of North America’s largest full-service, vertically integrated environmental solutions companies in the solid waste industry.
Waste Services, Inc., now Progressive Waste Solutions, Ltd., required Florida Department of Environmental Protection (FDEP) and Orange County construction and operation permits.
- Revised the site plan and prepared and submitted a Class I Municipal Solid Waste (MSW) Materials Recovery Facility (MRF) permit modification application to FDEP and Orange County.
- Prepared a geotechnical report for Class I building.
- Designed a Class I MRF building foundation and leachate collection system.
- Excavated and replaced unsuitable fill identified during geotechnical study.
- Submitted FDEP stormwater permit modification.
- Coordinated and conducted meetings with FDEP.
- Conducted community and Orange County Board of County Commissions presentations.
- Client was issued both a FDEP and Orange County Class I MSW MRF permits.